Your wedding photography will become as precious to you as the wedding itself. You’ll want to bottle your day, to cherish for the rest of your lives. So it’s worth investing in a photographer who you can rely on to capture the day as it happens.
With over 20 years experience as a top professional photographer, you can trust Christopher Ison to provide you with an outstanding wedding portfolio. Our pricing represents incredible value for the quality of photography – and exceptional service – you will receive.
Full Service Package: £1850
- A no-obligation coffee and chat
- A free engagement shoot at a location special to you, and a selection of carefully edited images. This is great preparation for your wedding, and helps us get to know each other
- Prior to the wedding, we will get to know your plans in detail and, if possible, visit the venue
- Tireless coverage of your wedding day, from getting ready until after the first dance (or whatever you have planned – let’s talk!)
- All travel expenses within 40 miles of Emsworth, Hampshire
- A couple of sneaky peek images soon after your wedding
- Over 200 high quality images, carefully edited by Chris as soon as possible after the wedding, for you to fall in love with again and again
- Beautifully presented digital images (free of watermarks) for printing, secure online access to your images, as well as a low resolution set.
Albums and Fine Art Prints
We love our Folio album – it weighs a ton, it feels gorgeous, and the print quality is superb. Perhaps most importantly – it will last and last, no matter how many times you enjoy looking at it and showing it to your grandchildren! Each album is handcrafted here in the UK using ethically sourced materials, and the quality really shows. Prices start from £600, which includes expert layout and arrangement by us.
We are also happy to arrange fine art prints, and if you would like an album through a different supplier, please contact us.
“It is so lovely to have such a beautifully presented book – full of of such good photographs – from a very memorable day!” Ruth and Stuart